I’ll be working at express from now until 3, then at outback 3:30 till 8ish. 13 hour day and I’m running on about 5 hours of sleep. Fuck this, I’m exhausted :(
I’m sick of feeling like I’m not good enough. I’m sick of feeling like I’m not good looking enough. I’m sick of always being told every single thing that I do wrong. I’m sick of trying so much harder and not being recognized for it.
He tells me he’s not sure if he wants to be with me, then I said that I can’t force him to be. He gets mad at me for not saying the “right thing.” What am I supposed to say? How am I supposed to tell you to be with me when I don’t even feel like I’m good enough? How can I fight for something when I agree with the apposing side? I already am so upset with the thought that I’m not good enough or pretty enough or anything enough for you. I can’t convince you to stay if I don’t believe I’m good enough to stay for.
I’m sick of never doing anything right.
it won’t be long now.
Just believe me when I say,
That I regret every night I let you fall asleep alone
Every chance I missed to tuck you in
And all those lonely nights I know I should have been around
they bring me down
Time and time again
- Isaac: So what are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?
- Me: I'm not sure yet, but it has to be "family friendly at the Outback" which is where i'll be stuck.
- Isaac: You should score yourself a chilis shirt and be a chilis waitress.
- Me: Oh my god best idea EVER! That'd be so epic
- Isaac: Hell yeah.. and it'd be much more flattering then those stupid outback shirts.
anddddd it’s my golden birthday in February :D
and just like my best friend, earlier this year it was her golden birthday too.